[Kstars-devel] whitespace: worth fixing?

Jason Harris jharris at 30doradus.org
Sat Sep 22 01:12:18 CEST 2007

On Friday 21 September 2007 15:37, Jasem Mutlaq wrote:
> I'm all for consistency, so I say yes, it's worth doing it now.

Ok, I'll try to do it this weekend.

I got a ruby script from a KDE dev that will do it automatically, but it also
makes other style changes:

* change "( foo )" and "[ bar ]" to "(foo)" and "[bar]"
* align case labels with the switch statement

Any opinions on these?  I'm inclined to comment out this part of the script,
and just retain the tab-replacement, unless people feel strongly about it.

regards,

Jason Harris
jharris at 30doradus.org