[Kstars-devel] build failure in indi on some linux archs

James Bowlin bowlin at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 27 22:12:51 CET 2007

On Tue November 27 2007, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> I tried on x86 to build kdeedu with the #include <sys/io.h> removed
> and it at least built fine.
> Is it safe to remove that include ?  Or does it have a special
> purpose?

I ran into similar problems with the (older) code in the htmesh
subdirectory.  I had to make a few changes in the code after removing
the include but it all worked fine in the end.  My guess is that if
it compiles on x86 after removing the include then it should be fine.

--
Peace, James

Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream
again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living.
                                                         -- Anais Nin