[Kstars-devel] build failure in indi on some linux archs

Sune Vuorela Sune at vuorela.dk
Tue Nov 27 21:51:10 CET 2007

On Tuesday 27 November 2007, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> Hi!
>
> kstars (and thus kdeedu) fails to build on some linux archs (including
> sparc and powerpc)

> I tried on x86 to build kdeedu with the #include <sys/io.h> removed and it
> at least built fine.
> Is it safe to remove that include ?  Or does it have a special purpose?

and on ppc it also builds fine.  Is it some ancient include that never got
around being moved or ?

When trying to read that ApogeeUsbLinux.c file, I see no use of the stuff from
sys/io.h

The more I look at it, the more safe it is to remove (but I have no clue about
what ApogeeUsbLinux does)

/Sune

--
How can I reset the login?

You neither can ever send to a gadget, nor have to turn off the prompt to the
analogic EIDE clock to turn on a software.