[Kstars-devel] H400 test image file

Glenn Becker burningc at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Jun 27 03:42:12 CEST 2007

...retrying this ...

Hi, all -

Jason has kindly made the test image file available at the following URL:

http://www.30doradus.org/kstars/kstars_images.tar.gz

Included are inline images and thumbs (for the details dialogue) for the
following ten objects:

NGC 2392
NGC 2419
NGC 2683
NGC 3190
NGC 457
NGC 4725
NGC 5566
NGC 6946
NGC 7686
NGC 891

... most of these are galaxies, but there are a couple of star clusters
and a planetary nebula in there as well. Comments are welcome. I am least
happy with NGC 3190 which has the hardest border to my eye - I need to get
better at blending.

Please let me know what you think. I'm in the middle of my "weekend" at
the moment and can spend some good hours processing.

Thanks,

Glenn

Glenn Becker - burningc at sdf.lonestar.org