[Kstars-devel] KStars context menu

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 01:27:46 CEST 2007

Hi Jasem,
What I meant to convey is this - you should be able to do a DSS query on any
point on the sky.
Instead of putting it in the context menu, I think it would be more sensible
to have a "DSS Query at..." option in such a toolbar. You select this and
your mouse cursor changes to some kind of Bull's Eye, or the regular
Crosshair with a different colour or something. Click on a point and it
obtains a DSS image, field of the DSS query decided by the zoom level.
Regards,
   Akarsh.