[Kstars-devel] KStars context menu

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 00:29:46 CEST 2007

Hello All.

I think that the 'toolbar' idea will be useful to expand the functionality
of KStars.
Things like Digitized Sky Survey images can go to the toolbar as well.

In addition to these, I think objects, or at least stars should display
their magnitudes in the context menu, because it is one of the most
important factors we'd want to look up often.

Regards,
   Akarsh.

http://www.bas.org.in
http://www.nascent-technologies.com