[Kstars-devel] KStars, now with indexing!

James Bowlin bowlin at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 30 20:35:26 CEST 2007

On Mon July 30 2007 12:18 pm, Jason Harris wrote:

> Great!  I can't wait to try it.  I'm finally back home in Tucson,
> but I'm at work ATM, so it will have to wait til this evening.

Welcome back!

I've got a bunch of stuff to ask you once you are ready.

> > When doing a clean
> > install I noticed that Cities.dat, clines.dat, cnames.dat, and
> > milkyway.dat were missing from data/CMakeLists.txt so I added them
> > in order for the install to complete.
>
> That's terrible!  How could I let that happen?  Thanks or catching
> it.

This was my fault.  It was only in the htm branch. I had to delete a
bunch of file names.  I mistakenly deleted a line, nestled in between,
that contained all the names I had to add back in.  I was the one that
didn't catch it until I did the clean install.

Merging my changes into the htm branch the correct way took a lot
more work than I had expected.  I caught this problem towards the end
of that process and I wasn't thinking clearly enough to go back and
check against the original CMakeLists.txt before posting the comment.

I hope my error rate will drop as I get up to speed with svn and cmake.

--
Peace, James