[Kstars-devel] herschel 400 update

Glenn Becker burningc at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Jul 17 23:35:49 CEST 2007

Hi all -

I have put an updated tar'd/bzip2'd file of Herschel 400 images here:

http://burningc.freeshell.org/KStars

The filename is processed.tar.bz2. There are I believe 46 inline images
with corresponding thumbs for the details dialogue.

Please let me know if these are looking "good enough" to merit
eventual inclusion of the collection as a downloadable add-on. Although
I've gotten pretty fast at processing these, there are 150-odd more and
if they just aren't looking good enough I'd rather stop and reconsider
here rather than later. :^)

As it stands the thing is a hair over 4 megs.

Thanks,

GB

Glenn Becker - burningc at sdf.lonestar.org