[Kstars-devel] add catalog in kstars

Georgi p696tge at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Sun Jan 21 04:56:52 CET 2007

Hallo hier is Thomas from Germany Bonn

I try to put my own catalog of radiosources in kstars.
In one english kstras the complete programm breaks down,
wenn I add my own catalog.
On an ather computer with a German version of kstars there is on button more,
for to convert owen catalogs an then the button add catalog.
This works for the first source in the catalog. For the next sources
there is a marker at 360 Azimuth or 0, and 00:2?:00 elevation.
When I try to get to the second ore more source with focus, it jumps to this marker.
It looks, that somthing is written in the wrong daatafield ???? or format.

I write this to Thomas Kabelmann an he get the same result. But has no time and knowleg
to help me.

Kstars is a very good programm for me. With the run script option I build a script,
that kstars read our teleskop position and point it. So it is usefull to have our own
radiocatalog too.
All the thinks in README and help did not work.
Maybe you have an example how to to.

sorry for my english

                                               all the best     Th.Georgi

                                                                           all the Best Th.Georgi