[Kstars-devel] Another ephemerides update

Mike Rosseel Mike.Rosseel at gmx.net
Mon Jan 15 16:44:45 CET 2007

Hi Jason,

Is the comet file generation a manual job at the moment? Since comet
ephemerides are already published for other planetarium software, a
scheduled script on a server could keep the kstars file up to date. I
guess the question is:

- how are the kstars comet files generated?
- is this done manually? If so, can we automate it :)

regards,
Mike