[Kstars-devel] KStars fails to start after getting ephemerides-2007.01

Jason Harris jharris at 30doradus.org
Sun Jan 14 14:59:35 CET 2007

Hello,

Shortly after posting that ephemeris, I realized that the file format was
messed up.  It looks like you grabbed the bad version before I corrected it.

Please remove the "ephemerides" line from your kstarsrc, and download the
ephemeris again.

Sorry about that, and please let us know if this doesn't fix the issue.

Jason

KStars: http://edu.kde.org/kstars
Community Forums: http://kstars.30doradus.org