[Kstars-devel] H400 image update

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Sat Feb 3 23:50:08 CET 2007

On sabato 03 febbraio 2007, Glenn Becker wrote:
> Luciano, et al.
>
> > Well, I think it's OK even if the collection isn't complete. Even as it
> > is, it would triple the amount of "realistic" objects KStars can show, so
> > go ahead and make an HotNewStuff package of what you have. You can always
> > extend it later on, if suitable objects are found.
>
> How do I do this? :^)

I've never done one myself... Jason should know, however.

You may start reading about it starting from here, however:

http://edu.kde.org/development/knewstuff.php

I have uploaded the updated images on my site, they are:

http://www.cirulla.net/listing/kde_stuff/kstars/m45.png

http://www.cirulla.net/listing/kde_stuff/kstars/m102.png

M45 has been rotated by pi/4 so that it is aligned with the star database;
M102 has been rotated so that its main axis is now horizontal. I hope I've not
put it upside down.

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro //