[Kstars-devel] It was easy to merge HTM into the trunk

James Bowlin bowlin at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 12 16:51:30 CEST 2007

Thanks for checking with Thiago for me.  I'm very glad you did
because I am a total svn newbie and I'm never 100% certain I am
doing the right thing.  That is almost exactly the command I used
to do the merge (which is why it was so easy).  I hadn't realized
that I would lose the htm branch history so I will be sure to make
the annotation he suggested when I do the commit.

The only difference in the commands is I used /kstars/kstars since
I hadn't made any changes in the top level kstars directory and I
used an explicit rev number instead of "HEAD".

--
Peace, James.