[Kstars-devel] freeze date

James Bowlin bowlin at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 10 20:50:54 CEST 2007

On Fri August 10 2007 12:03 pm, Jason Harris wrote:
> Anything else?  Do we have enough time to get these in (it doesn't
> have to be perfect, we can bugfix after Aug 20th)?  I'm not sure I'll
> have time to finish the Calculator, but I'll do my best.

I'll be ready to merge my changes into the trunk by the end of today.
I'm guessing it will take a few hours to do the merge because a lot
of files in the main kstars directory have little changes. I've never
done this before, maybe svn has some nifty features that will make it
easier than I imagine.  I would budget one day to complete the merge
just to be on the safe side but maybe svn will make it trivial.

--
Peace, James