[Kstars-devel] I hit a snag fixing the pointer casts

James Bowlin bowlin at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 10 17:53:23 CEST 2007

After an off-list discussion with Thomas and Jason, I've decided to
stick with pointer casts in constructors for now.

Thomas, I hope you have the time to take a look at my code.  The roadmap
is in the file skymapcomponents/README.indexing.  You may also want to
look at the code in the htmesh/ directory.  The files HTMesh.*
MeshBuffer.* and MeshIterator.* are mine.  All the others are from the
guys from Johns Hopkins.

I'm sure there is much I can learn from you.

--
Peace, James

My ideas usually come not at my desk writing but in the midst of living.
-- Anais Nin