[Kstars-devel] Drawing Geodesic Domes on the Sky

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Tue May 30 15:29:55 CEST 2006

Hi James,

Can you send us a screenshot or two?

How did you implement drawing the lines?  I guess you didn't add a
SkyComponent, but maybe just added the code directly in SkyMap::paintEvent()?

I don't understand the segfaults you're getting; are you saying that HTM is
returning triangles that are far outside the region it should be returning?

Please take your time, take as long a break as you need.  Don't get burned
out!  This is supposed to be fun, and besides, we need you :)

regards,
Jason

--
KStars: http://edu.kde.org/kstars