[Kstars-devel] kstars as a desktop

brian hurren brianhurren at yahoo.com
Mon May 29 04:31:00 CEST 2006

Has anyone thought of turning Kstars into a desktop. the idea of having all my files projected onto the inside of a stary sphear is an intreguing one. I think that it would be highly efective as a thee d desktop and quite simple and elegent. Kstars is already a very good database for astronomy and it is a simple and elegant way of graphicaly representing data in this case astronomical data, if it was extended to be a desk top then it could also desplay other data... what do you think?