[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Wed Mar 15 06:02:53 CET 2006

SVN commit 518750 by harris:

I just wanted to fix the name label on saturn (the user-attached label
was offset from the label placed by virtue of its being a planet, due to
code duplication).  Well, one thing led to another, and I basically
redid the name label code.  Instead of sitting in SkyMap and the
SkyComponents, it now resides in SkyObject and children.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +22 -13    deepskyobject.cpp
 M  +5 -0      deepskyobject.h
 M  +20 -0     ksplanetbase.cpp
 M  +5 -0      ksplanetbase.h
 M  +3 -3      kstars.cpp
 M  +2 -2      kstarsactions.cpp
 M  +13 -12    kstarsinit.cpp
 M  +4 -2      kstarsui.rc
 M  +1 -1      skycomponents/asteroidscomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -1      skycomponents/cometscomponent.cpp
 M  +0 -21     skycomponents/skycomponent.cpp
 M  +0 -23     skycomponents/skycomponent.h
 M  +1 -18     skycomponents/solarsystemsinglecomponent.cpp
 M  +0 -3      skycomponents/solarsystemsinglecomponent.h
 M  +0 -16     skycomponents/starcomponent.cpp
 M  +0 -3      skycomponents/starcomponent.h
 M  +4 -1      skymap.cpp
 M  +0 -12     skymap.h
 M  +4 -53     skymapdraw.cpp
 M  +28 -8     skyobject.cpp