[Kstars-devel] FYI: large commit coming

James Bowlin bowlin at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 21 01:58:42 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 20 June 2006 17:32, Jason Harris wrote:
> $ eval `dbus-launch --auto-syntax`
> Failed to start message bus: Failed to open
> "/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/dbus_contexts": No such file or directory
>
> I haven't found any information on how to fix this, so I am reluctant to
> commit my changes at this time.
>
> Perhaps if any of you have tried installing dbus-0.62, you could try the above
> command to see if it works for you.  Please post your results to this thread.

I only have dbus-0.60 here but I suggest you take at look at the files under
/etc/dbus-1/, particularly the files session.conf and system.conf both of
which contain:

  <include if_selinux_enabled="yes" selinux_root_relative="yes">contexts/dbus_contexts</include>

I think you might need to simply get rid of this XML element although
a better solution would be to make sure if_selinux_enabled is "no".

--
Peace, James