[Kstars-devel] Clipped Milky Way polygons ported to 4.0

James Bowlin bowlin at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 19 08:33:46 CEST 2006

On Sunday 18 June 2006 23:36, Jason Harris wrote:
> Run it in the kdeedu directory, using the same arguments you used the
> first time ...

Yes, this worked.  Thanks.

> (I find the command line for cmake to be pretty long, so I
> have aliased it to "cmakeedu" for kdeedu, and "cmakelibs" for
> kdelibs4_snapshot)

I kept detailed notes when I did the install.   My plan was to post them
here to help others but my "Step 4) Running KStars" needs to be changed
since I didn't bother making a kde-devel user the first time out.  :-)

I've attached a diff for the data/CMakeLists.txt file.

Thanks again for all your help.

--
Peace, James