[Kstars-devel] Clipped Milky Way polygons ported to 4.0

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon Jun 19 07:36:52 CEST 2006

Run it in the kdeedu directory, using the same arguments you used the
first time (I find the command line for cmake to be pretty long, so I
have aliased it to "cmakeedu" for kdeedu, and "cmakelibs" for
kdelibs4_snapshot)

Don't worry, I also had a large number of problems related to cmake
today :)

Jason