[Kstars-devel] Clipped Mikly Way polygons ported to 4.0

James Bowlin bowlin at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 18 20:39:07 CEST 2006

On Sunday 18 June 2006 10:58, Jason Harris wrote:
> Great, I'll try to review and commit your patch to trunk today.  I got the
> data files, so I'll commit those as well.
>
> One problem is that I have just updated to the new kdelibs4_snapshot, in which
> DCOP has been replaced by DBus.  So right now, KStars isn't compiling here.
> My first priority is to get it compiling again.  Another problem is that I am
> away from my home linux box this week, so my only access to kstars is through
> an NX remote session of my work machine.

Okay.  Thanks for letting me know the situation.  It sounds like you are
busy with things more important than clipping the Milky Way.  If it would
make your life easier to delay dealing with my changes for a week or so,
that would be okay.  I didn't know how to tell the cmake system to add
data/milkyway.dat to the list of files to be installed so my changes won't
work until I figure that out (or you or someone else does it for me).

--
Peace, James