[Kstars-devel] I'd like to help...

Christopher Kraft jeanne-chris at msn.com
Sat Jul 15 01:46:08 CEST 2006

Jason,

  Thanks for the reply. I haven't worked on an open source project before--I
work for medical software firm--so I thought that I could best contribute by
doing research and adding data about individual stars. I guess I was
thinking thta I could help define those stars whose name displays as 'star'
when the mouse hovers over the item.

  I program all day long at work, so I am not really interested in coding in
my spare time. I found KStars through the edubuntu distribution I setup for
my son, so I would like to leverage helping you as an educational experience
for him too. Something simple now, like data gathering, collecting
thumbnails would be great. Maybe more later.

Thanks

Chris