[Kstars-devel] updating star names

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Fri Jul 14 19:52:58 CEST 2006

Hi Milton,

I apologize for not contacting you much earlier about this; sometimes things
have a way of slipping through the cracks.  What is the status of your effort
to improve the stars data for KStars?  I'd hate your work to have been
wasted; is it in a state where we can get it added to KStars?

thanks again,

Jason