[Kstars-devel] linker errors

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Thu Jan 19 00:22:18 CET 2006

Hello,

I have worked around this problem, but I am not satisfied with my current
solution.

My workaround is to add
"../widgets/kstarsplotwidget.cpp ../widgets/timebox.cpp" to the SOURCES block
in tools/Makefile.am.

This shouldn't be necessary, because libkstarswidgets.a is listed in the LDADD
block, and it is my understanding that this file includes the object code for
KStarsPlotWidget, TimeBox, and the rest of the widgets.  However, once I add
the above files to the SOURCES block, I no longer get the linker errors.

Any ideas what is going on here?

So, as you see in my last commit log, we are now generating an actual kstars
executable!  Now to make it actually run...

Jason