[Kstars-devel] KStars community message boards

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Tue Feb 28 06:05:27 CET 2006

Hi Bill,

Great to hear from you; I'm really glad that you found some inspiration
in KStars!

William Chellis wrote:
> As requested in your post,
>
> 1) I had no problem with the URL for the message board site. Firefox got
> me there with no problem.

Ok, good.  Actually, mine seems to be behaving now too.

> 2) If you need a forum moderator, I'll volunteer.

Great, thanks.  I'll send you a private email about it.

> 3) As far as forum topics, how about a place to post or share scripts? I
> know there are some scripts on the on the KStars page, but there have to
> be more "out there". I'm working on one the shows Venus transit from
> 2-years ago. I'm trying to tweak it for the best presentation value.
> Only problem is I can't figure out where the "cloud" function is. My
> view 2-years ago had a lot of those as I recall....

The "Custom Content" forum is meant for scripts and other user-made
content.  I added a message to the forum to try to clear it up.

> Nice to meet you all.
>
> -Bill Chellis

regards,