[Kstars-devel] Wishes and Bugs

Pablo de Vicente pablo.devicente at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 07:11:21 CET 2006

El Martes, 21 de Febrero de 2006 15:46, Jason Harris escribió:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks a lot for your feedback.  I'll try to get these bugs fixed by
> 3.5.2.  Some of your suggestions qualify as new features (i.e., allow
> user to enter JD, easy copy/paste of dates), and unfortunately these
> will have to wait for 4.0.

Jason,

  If you do not mind I will fix the bugs for KDE 3.5. Regarding KDE 4.0 I have
been thinking on rewriting the calculator module using a stack widget and the
designer. This would simplify the code and would provide the functionality
Shriramana asks for. For the latter I only have to find out how to use our
customized widgets (for example dmsBox) with the new designer.

regards

Pablo.