[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/indi

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Wed Dec 20 00:04:23 CET 2006

Hi Ralf,

I am still getting compile errors in indi related to termios.h.  For
example, I'm getting errors in celestronprotocol.c, which are resolved
if I remove the "#ifdef HAVE_TERMIOS_H" wrapper around "#include
<termios.h>".  Other files in the indi directory have the same problem.

So it seems that somehow HAVE_TERMIOS_H is still not being defined
properly.  This is with revision 615036, including Alexander's latest
move of the configure checks.  I also used a completely new build dir.

It's possible that this issue is specific to my system; can someone else
using linux comment?

thanks,