[Kstars-devel] questions re: gathering images

Glenn Becker burningc at sdf.lonestar.org
Sat Dec 9 01:17:22 CET 2006

> That's up to you, whichever you find most interesting.  I could put in some
> time this weekend on either catalog if you are interested in having some
> help.

OK, for now I'll stick to the Herschels/NGCs. In addition to the updated
spread I've put the files websites.txt and key.txt here

http://burningc.freeshell.org/KStars/

websites.txt is self explanatory (a list of the sites whose owners I've
contacted); key.txt is simply an 'explosion' of the notes I've put in the
spreadsheet re: permissions. Probably needlessly baroque but if I keep
myself organized I keep myself moving. ;^)

Thanks,

GB

Glenn Becker - burningc at sdf.lonestar.org