[Kstars-devel] cfitsio check

Jason Harris jharris at 30doradus.org
Thu Apr 13 09:52:04 CEST 2006

Hello,

I fixed all of the compile errors induced by the latest update of qt-copy and
kdelibs4_snapshot.  However, at the end of the compile, I got a linker error
that -lcfitsio couldn't be found (because I didn't have it installed).  So it
looks like cmake is not checking for cfitsio as part of its configure checks.

I fixed this by simply installing cfitsio, but I'm also seeing a number of
linker errors in indidrivermain.o related to undefined references to
variables with "XML" in their name...possibly a similar problem linking the
lilxml library?

Jason Harris
jharris at 30doradus.org