[Kstars-devel] I'm missing something for new UI file handling

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Wed Apr 12 06:47:57 CEST 2006

Hello,

IIUC, among the changes to yesterday's kdelibs4_snapshot is the naming scheme
for uic-generated headers: a file dialog.ui will now generate a header named
ui_dialog.h.

However, in KStars, our ui files no longer generate any headers at all.  They
are listed in kstars_SOURCES in our Makefile.am, and I am using cmake with
builddir != srcdir.  What am I missing?  I noticed that the ui files are
working in kalzium, so I compared the CMakeFiles/*.dir/depend.make files, and
while kalzium's depend.make lists ui headers as dependencies, they are
completely absent in our depend.make.

My references to the ui headers are all wrong in the source code, and I think
this might be the reason, because it seems that depend.make is generated by
analyzing #include's in the code (is it?).  But I tried changing one of the
header names to the "ui_dialog.h" form, and it still isn't getting built, and
it still isn't put into depend.make after running cmake again.

Any ideas?
thanks in advance,

KStars: http://edu.kde.org/kstars
Community Forums: http://kstars.30doradus.org