[Kstars-devel] Latest snapshot

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Tue Apr 11 17:19:39 CEST 2006

Hi Jasem,

On Tuesday 11 April 2006 07:46, Jasem Mutlaq wrote:
> Let's move all UI files to widgets, if possible. Maybe
> we can create a directory for FITS files, and move all
> INDI related files to indi.
>
> Any ideas/comments?

One of the nice things about cmake, IIUC, is that we no longer need to have
one executable target per directory, which gives us more flexibility.

How about this:

kstars/
  kstars/   : core classes (unchanged, except move widget classes)
    data/    : data files (unchanged)
    icons/   : (unchanged)
    indi/      : move remaining INDI stuff here
    fits/      : FITS-related stuff (subdir of INDI?)
    tools/   : (unchanged, except following:)
      widgets/  : custom widgets and UI files for tools
    widgets/    : custom widgets and UI files
    skycomponents/   : (unchanged)

So, every UI-derived class will have its files in the widgets subdir, even
dialog windows.  Currently, I only placed non-dialog custom widgets there.  I
guess I would be fine with moving all custom widgets there, as Jasem
suggests.  Any other comments?

Jason

KStars: http://edu.kde.org/kstars
Community Forums: http://kstars.30doradus.org