[Kstars-devel] Cities.dat collation and 475 new Canadian cities

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Tue Apr 4 17:13:10 CEST 2006

Hello,

Hmm...'sort Cities.dat | diff Cities.dat -' gives no output here.

Is it possible that the "out of order" lines are those that begin with
non-ascii characters?  Maybe your system and mine are somehow set up to sort
non-ascii letters differently.  In any case, send me the output of your sort|
diff, let's see if we can figure out what is going on.

regards,
Jason

--
KStars: http://edu.kde.org/kstars