[Kstars-devel] catalog import question (bug?)

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Tue Sep 6 18:16:45 CEST 2005

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the report; I'll look into it and let you know.  So, to be clear,
you get a crash under both 3.4.2 and the 3.5 branch (I assume you didn't
really mean trunk).  If you can be more specific about the crash conditions,
that would be great.  Does it only occur while dragging the map?  Are your
catalog points on screen when it crashes?  Are any of them moving onscreen or
moving offscreen when it crashes?

thanks,
Jason