[Kstars-devel] catalog import question (bug?)

Mike Rosseel Mike.Rosseel at gmx.net
Tue Sep 6 15:30:51 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to import a catalog and it fails. I tried in KDE 3.4.2 and the
current trunk (just got it from svn). Both times it failed.
I could import the subset shown below, but dragging the canvas then crashed
kstars.

My question: is anything wrong with this dataset?

columns are objectID, ra, dec, mag

#--- start dataset ---

0   15.73   0.3145   11.5
0   15.7439   0.2755   11.8
0   15.4792   0.4179   10.5
0   15.5814   0.2148   12.4
0   14.4397   42.4674   10.2
0   14.5709   42.0008   12.3

#--- enddataset ---

Error message:

KDoubleNumInput::setProperty( "property", value ) failed: property invalid,
read-only or does not exist
kstars: Reporting new timestep value: 60
KCrash: Application 'lt-kstars' crashing...
Unable to start Dr. Konqi

PS: if this is confirmed I will add it to bugzilla

greetings,
Mike