[Kstars-devel] Wrong coordinates for Coimbra, Portugal

Helmut Wolters Helmut.Wolters at Coimbra.lip.pt
Sun Oct 30 15:19:02 CET 2005

Hello,
I am living in Coimbra, Portugal and realized that the coordinates of
this city in Cities.dat are wrong. The latitude is specified as 50:11:8,
which is in the Atlantic Ocean somewhere close to the south coast of
Ireland...
The correct latitude is exactly 10 degrees less.
Below I join the content of my local mycities.dat
Cheers
Helmut

Coimbra                          :                       : Portugal
          : 40 : 11 :  8 : N :   8 : 26 :  8 : W :   0.0 : EU