[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

Hans Fairchild hfairchi at ata-sd.com
Fri May 27 02:46:16 CEST 2005

I checked this with the Meade LPI.  Color now works in the video stream
(which also now works).  Still no color in the still image capture
though.  I still get the error we discussed when changing the color
balance (including the window size behavior), but now the color balance
does change (in the video window).  I'm looking into the exposure settings.

Hans