[Kstars-devel] Problem compiling CVS

Gaetano Vocca yagvoc-web at yahoo.it
Sun Mar 27 16:59:42 CEST 2005

Dear all,
I have just updated my cvs instance of kstars and I find thin error when
ccompiling, is there any problem with CVS?

thumbnailpicker.cpp: In member function `void
ThumbnailPicker::slotFillList()':
thumbnailpicker.cpp:105: error: `setInteractive' undeclared (first use this
   function)
thumbnailpicker.cpp:105: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
   once for each function it appears in.)
thumbnailpicker.cpp: In member function `void
   ThumbnailPicker::parseGooglePage(QStringList&, QString)':
thumbnailpicker.cpp:117: warning: `download' is deprecated (declared at
   /usr/kde/3.3/include/kio/netaccess.h:116)
thumbnailpicker.cpp: In member function `QPixmap
   ThumbnailPicker::shrinkImage(QPixmap*, unsigned int)':
thumbnailpicker.cpp:197: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
   integer expressions
thumbnailpicker.cpp:197: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
   integer expressions
thumbnailpicker.cpp: In member function `void
   ThumbnailPicker::slotSetFromURL(const QString&)':
thumbnailpicker.cpp:249: warning: unused parameter `const QString&url'
thumbnailpicker.cpp: In member function `void
   ThumbnailPicker::slotCheckValidURL(const QString&)':
thumbnailpicker.cpp:250: warning: unused parameter `const QString&url'
make[2]: *** [thumbnailpicker.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/gvoc/devel/kdeedu/kstars/kstars'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gvoc/devel/kdeedu/kstars/kstars'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Thank you in advance
Gaetano