[Kstars-devel] translated page for SEDS info page

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Fri Mar 25 19:29:18 CET 2005

On Friday 25 March 2005 11:18 am, spasco wrote:
> as it did not work that way the other time,  if you contact yourself the
> member of your team, may be this time the message will be better undestood
> or have some effect ...
I don't know what you mean, I'm not on a translation team (though some of the
other KStars devs are involved in translation, maybe they can comment).

> I will not, again, contact the translation team of my native language.

Why not?  Anyway, your other option is to build the localized info_url.dat
file yourself and submit it to your translation team, or to this list.  Come
on, join the team!  Instead of just pointing out problems, fix them.  That's
how we do things around here :)

regards,