[Kstars-devel] qtforum prize donated to KDE

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Tue Mar 22 00:37:56 CET 2005

Hello,

On March 15th, my bank account was credited $1500 USD for the
qtforum.org contest prize, and I have just donated this money to KDE
e.V.  We should see our donation listed on this page soon:
http://www.kde.org/support/donations.php

Congratulations to all, once again!  It feels good to help out;
hopefully a few more core hackers can make it to akademy this year,
thanks to us.

Here's the email receipt I got from paypal:
> Dear Jason Harris,
>
> This email confirms that you have paid K Desktop
> Environment e.V. $1,500.00
> USD using PayPal.
>

> ------------------------------
> Payment Details:
> ------------------------------
>

> Transaction ID: <redacted>
> Total: $1,500.00 USD
>
> Item Title: KDE
> Message: The KStars Development Team is pleased to
> donate our qtforum.org
> contest prize to KDE.  Thanks for a great desktop,
> a fantastic API, and
> most of all, a wonderful developer community.
> Business Information:
> Business: K Desktop Environment e.V.
> Contact E-Mail: kde-ev at kde.org

best,