[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Tue Mar 1 01:01:24 CET 2005

Hi Pablo,

On Tuesday 01 March 2005 06:29 am, Pablo de Vicente wrote:
> - In the main details window I get in the left top corner
> the general Qt widget. That one that appears in the Designer when one
> adds a customized widget that Qt does not know about. Perhaps this is
> because I am running KDE 3.3? Which widget goes there?.
This is eventually going to display a thumbnail image associated with
the object.  Clicking here will open up some sort of window for adding
a custom thumbnail image.

> - On the other hand I get yellow borders inside the window while the
> rest of my desktop is in blues. So that clearly feels strange.
> Another effect from KDE 3.3?
It is using the HighlightColor (the background color for highlighted
text) because I wanted to make sure I used something from the normal
color palette.  I could just switch the text/background colors in these
title bars.  Or maybe use the window titlebar color?

> - Finally the details dialog makes KStars crash when selecting a
> planet or a comet. The traceback mentions
> "DetailDialog::createGeneralTab"

Confirmed...thanks for spotting that!

KStars: Desktop Planetarium for KDE
http://edu.kde.org/kstars