[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Pablo de Vicente p.devicente at wanadoo.es
Tue Mar 1 07:29:30 CET 2005

El Lunes, 28 de Febrero de 2005 15:53, Jason Harris escribió:
> CVS commit by harris:
>
> New Details layout.  What do you think?

Hello Jason,

I have tested it compiling KStars in KDE 3.3, since I have not installed KDE
3.4 yet on my laptop. I like the reorganization of that window but I get
several effects, which may be included in your TODO comments .
 - In the main details window I get in the left top corner the general Qt
widget. That one that appears in the Designer when one adds a customized
widget that Qt does not know about. Perhaps this is because I am running KDE
3.3? Which widget goes there?.
- On the other hand I get yellow borders inside the window while the rest of
my desktop is in blues. So that clearly feels strange. Another effect from
KDE 3.3?
- Finally the details dialog makes KStars crash when selecting a planet or a
comet. The traceback mentions "DetailDialog::createGeneralTab"

regards

Pablo.