[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Pablo de Vicente p.devicente at wanadoo.es
Tue Jun 7 22:28:34 CEST 2005

El Domingo, 5 de Junio de 2005 23:08, Jason Harris escribió:
> Hi Pablo,
>
> On Sunday 05 June 2005 08:11, Pablo de Vicente wrote:
> > Hello Jason,
> >
> >    I have downloaded the new version from the SVN and tried to use it. It
> > crashes when I click on OK. I attach the log. I will hav a look at the
> > code this evening.
>
> Ah, darn.  Do you get a valid preview from the "Preview" button?  I can't
> tell from the log what the problem is.

Jason

 Forget about the problem. Today I ahev written a kdWarning() in the code to
debug the problem and everything worked fine, and after removing it this line
it continues working fine, so probably the first time I compiled I must have
compiled some old code.

The custom catalog works nicely. I am very happy with it. You can reorder the
fields by dragging them within the same box, but may be adding up and down
arrows besides the left box would also help to move the fields up and down.

What do you think?

regards,

Pablo.