[Kstars-devel] Qt4 porting

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon Jun 6 17:26:17 CEST 2005

Hi,

Annma just posted on kde-edu that coolo says that teams that are not ready yet
for the kde4 port should simply remove their app from the kde4 branch.
kalzium and kvoctrain are going to take this option, and I think it makes
sense for us to take it as well.

However, there has already been some porting activity and I don't want to just
throw that away, so I'll probably move it to a different "work" branch,
instead of just dleeting it.  I'll let you know.

Jason

--
KStars: KDE Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars