[Kstars-devel] SVN: 3.5 development branch

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Thu Jun 2 17:05:45 CEST 2005

On Thursday 02 June 2005 07:37, Jason Harris wrote:
> So, I propose the following:  we decide on a "feature freeze" date for
> KStars for kde-3.5.  Before the freeze, no Qt4 porting will occur, so trunk
> and KDE/3.5 will be identical.  After the freeze, trunk will begin to
> diverge, but only bugfixes will need to be merged from KDE/3.5.

I should clarify, this wouldn't be a "hard" freeze.  If you are willing to
merge your changes into trunk, I have no problem with feature commits up
until the KDE-wide 3.5 freeze.  So this date is really just the time at which
trunk and KDE/3.5 will no longer be identical.

KStars: KDE Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars