[Kstars-devel] FLI CCD indi control panel

Gaetano Vocca yagvoc-web at yahoo.it
Tue Feb 15 00:00:54 CET 2005

Dear all,
a little remark about usability regarding the FLI CCD INDI control panel.
In the Expose tab there is the group of components devoted to show and set the
sensor temperature. The problem is that the slider used to set the desidered
temperature is updated periodically together with the label on the right and
the text field on its left. It is a little tricky to use this slider to set
the level because, while you move it, it is reset to the current value red
from the camera.
Is it possible to use the slider and the associated text box to set the
temperature and, eg. only the label to know the current level?

I don't know how (and where) this interface is created so I don't know how to
help :-(

Thank you
Gaetano

PS: I am using the CVS code