[Kstars-devel] set the date - is it working?

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Wed Feb 9 23:17:35 CET 2005

Jason Harris wrote:
> Are you using an old version of KStars?  We added support for an extended date
> range when KDE-3.3 was released.  Since then, it's been possible to use dates
> between -50,000 and +50,000.

It's from cvs. It's not a matter of extdate or not - I cannot even set
the year 3000. I tried on two different computers. It works if I press
hundreds of time the [>>] button in the time box (ctrl+s) or if I set a
very high time rate, this is the only way I could reach the year 2700...

The question is: *how* do I set the date? I press ctrl+s and I change
2005-02-09 with 3033-02-09. I press ok and the date stays 2005-02-09...!

thank you
Alessio Sangalli