[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sun Dec 18 01:28:24 CET 2005

SVN commit 489302 by harris:

I believe all files in the main kstars source code directory now
compile!

Today I got all skymap* and kstars* files to compile.

On to the tools directory; once that's done we should have an
executable.

I added a function clearTrailsExcept() to the SkyComponents classes.
This function removes the trail from all solar system bodies, *except*
the one specified as an argument.  This is necessary, because when the
user presses the "Clear Trails" button in the config window, we want to
keep the "temporary" trail on, if a solar system body is being tracked.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +2 -3      finddialog.cpp
 M  +4 -14     finddialog.h
 M  +508 -536  imagesequence.cpp
 M  +39 -39    imagesequence.h
 M  +495 -490  imgsequencedlgui.ui
 M  +28 -47    kstarsactions.cpp
 M  +0 -1      kstarsdata.cpp
 M  +0 -1      kstarsdata.h
 M  +5 -11     kstarsdcop.cpp
 M  +7 -8      kstarsinit.cpp
 M  +1 -0      skycomponents/skycomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -0      skycomponents/skycomponent.h
 M  +6 -0      skycomponents/skymapcomposite.cpp
 M  +1 -0      skycomponents/skymapcomposite.h
 M  +10 -0     skycomponents/solarsystemlistcomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -0      skycomponents/solarsystemlistcomponent.h
 M  +6 -0      skycomponents/solarsystemsinglecomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -0      skycomponents/solarsystemsinglecomponent.h
 M  +1 -1      skycomponents/starcomponent.cpp
 M  +0 -1      skymap.cpp
 M  +5 -10     skymapdraw.cpp
 M  +1 -1      tools/Makefile.am
 M  +3 -4      tools/altvstime.h
 M  +2 -3      tools/jmoontool.h
 M  +1 -242    tools/planetviewer.cpp
 M  +7 -39     tools/planetviewer.h   [POSSIBLY UNSAFE: system]
 M  +129 -160  tools/planetviewerui.ui
 A             tools/pvplotwidget.cpp   [License: no copyright]
 A             tools/pvplotwidget.h   [License: no copyright]