[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars/indi [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Fri Apr 22 15:17:07 CEST 2005

CVS commit by mutlaqja:

Adding preliminary support for SBIG CCDs. The added driver is a template based on Apogee PPI. Chris Curran kindly offered to write the SBIG specfic driver.

On the other hand, I'd appreciate it if anyone can test the Apogee PPI driver. If someone has a USB version instead, I can add a driver for that shortly. But we need to test the driver nonetheless.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

  A            sbigccd.cpp   1.1 [POSSIBLY UNSAFE: mkstemp] [LGPL]
  A            sbigccd.h   1.1 [LGPL]
  M +1 -0      .cvsignore   1.13
  M +4 -1      Makefile.am   1.31
  M +22 -75    apogee_ppi.cpp   1.5