[Kstars-devel] Get Hot New Stuff

Chris Curran ccurran at planetCurran.com
Thu Apr 21 02:13:36 CEST 2005

If I may correct a misconception... The SBIG driver is not proprietary.
It's distributed under the GPL. The SBIG Universal Library is what's not
(currently) GPL and could rightly be called "proprietary". It took me
close to a year to get SBIG to GPL the driver. I suspect the rest will
come in time...

BTW: I do not speak for SBIG. I am not an employee of SBIG. I do their
Linux development, and in exchange they GPL anything I do. This is the
part that took so long. They just couldn't understand why anyone would
work for "free"...

cheers,
Chris Curran